HALO Smart Sensor
Halo Smart Sensor
our all-in-one health, safety, and vape device.
It's Simple, Let's Start
How to Get Started?
Halo Smart Sensor
What is Halo Smart Sensor and why do we need it?
HALO is a key component in the solution to providing a low-risk environment by monitoring Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Particulate Concentrations, Humidity, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), Vape, and Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) in the air. HALO delivers safe, healthy, and comfortable environments that keeps all personnel safe while, at the same time, saving money by efficiently running the HVAC system.
The HALO Smart Sensor is great for monitoring offices, hospitals, and schools, as it helps deter smoking inside the premises by detecting vape and cigarette smoke. It also enhances security by detecting abnormal sounds like gunshots, shattering glass, shouting, and aggressive behavior. Contact us today to learn more about the HALO Smart Sensor and other secure IT services that PCS has to offer.
Some infectious diseases are often spread through the air with high CO2 levels. Ensure rooms have been cleaned and that air is properly filtered.
Receive notifications when lights or noise is detected in unauthorized areas and after hours.
Monitor HVAC effectiveness and only use when rooms are occupied.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: PoE (IEEE 802.3af Class 3 Compliance) 9W
- Dimensions: 5.75” x 3.08” (146mm x 78mm)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.365 kgs)
- Mounting Options: Ceiling Flush Mount, Surface Mount (optional)
- Vandal: IK10 rated, vandal proof housing with Tamper Alert
- Certifications: UL, CUL, CE, RoHS, FCC, WEEE, California IoT Security 1798.91.04, C-Tick and CRM Compliant
- Ethernet: RJ-45 (10/100 Base-T)
- Alarm Triggers: Air Quality Index (AQI), Health Index, Vape, Vape THC, Aggression, Gunshot, Spoken Key Word, Tamper, Particulates, Carbon Dioxide Equivalents, Total Volatile Organic Compounds, Carbon Monoxide, Ammonia, Temperature/Humidity, Light Level, Sound Levels, Building Health Protocols BACnet, RTSP, TCP/IP, UDP, IPV4/V6, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, ARP, Bonjour, Wireless Connectivity
- Maximum User Connections: Live MJPEG Stream, 8 Users
- Live Display Resolution*: 1024 x 768
- Frame Rate*: 1 FPS
- Audio: MEMS Microphones (2) [Audio Analysis Only] No Recording of Live Stream
- Relays Outputs: 2, Normally Open or Closed, 48VDC at 1 amp
- Status Light: Alarm Condition, Multi-Color, Programmable
- Speaker: Alarm Condition, Pre-Recorded Files, Programmable WAV Files
*Image display of sensor readings only
Connect to HALO Cloud to manage multiple devices, receive real-time Health Index and AQI alerts and reporting, see alerts and historical data to document your buildings health status and trouble areas.
Milestone, Genetec, Avigilon, ExacQ Vision, Rhombus Systems, Arcules, Vivotek, Pelco, Ganz Cortrol, Nx Witness, Qognify, DW Spectrum IPVMS, Mirasys, Video Insight, EoCortex, Wisenet Wave VMS, Axxonsoft, Digifort, and many others!
English, Foreign Languages Supported
The Boring Lab, Presence Management, IDentifyED, Vigilance Software, Punch Alert, DIR-S, Extreme Network Defender, Aruba HPE, Connect One, AMT, Audio Enhancement, Gallagher, NuLEDs, Singlewire Informacast and many others!
HALO supports multiple key words